We are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager to join IDT Express Team and expand its presence in the North American region!
IDT Express is a fast-growing online business in the wholesale VoIP industry. Therefore, we need a proactive and highly motivated person to expand the given portfolio of accounts, upsell and cross-sell Voice & DIDs.
At this position, you will:
- Strengthen relationships with customers to ensure maximum LTV.
- Identify and analyze customer needs and develop solutions adapted to client expectations.
- Deal with client's issues and escalate them when required for a quick resolution.
- Negotiate prices and conditions based on the type of service offering.
- Maintain a solid understanding of IDT Express products, internal operations & policies.
- Ensure maximum customer retention, reducing churn rate in the portfolio.
- Reach out to the expired customer base and try to resurrect the relationships.
- Serve inbound leads coming in through the marketing channels.
- Nurture the leads and convert them to paying customers.
We expect you to have:
- A goal-oriented mindset and experience in a customer-facing role.
- 1-3 years of Sales or Account Management experience, preferably in the telecom area or enterprise segment (B2B, SaaS, etc.).
- Proficiency with MS Office and G-Suite.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to prioritize the day, call customers promptly, and meet their requests.
- High level of self-motivation to drive metrics, results, and key performance indicators.
- Attention to detail and desire to learn new.
- Ability to prioritize and resolve issues with a high sense of urgency.
- Tech-savvy with experience across internal applications.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1600 people across 20+ countries, and has revenues of over $1.5 billion.
IDT Express is an aggregator providing voice termination, DIDs, and SMS services worldwide. Thanks to IDT Express, businesses can be closer to their customers around the world.