- Develop automated scripts based on features of the applications. Write advanced automated scripts using Selenium / Appium / JMeter / Locust / OWASP ZAP / Katalon.
- Develop new and refine existing QA processes, tools, and testing infrastructure to enhance quality and productivity.
- Evaluate and enhance standards, technologies and approaches working closely with the other QA teammates. Researches solutions and tools that will provide further value to the organization.
- Contribute to planning and execution of technical sprints, to release activities.
- Experience developing automated test suites for server API/web services testing (REST/SOAP).
- English (Intermediate and Higher).
- More than 4 years of experience on production projects.
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation.
- Ability to create high-quality test documentation (test plan, test cases, test report).
- Tasks estimation/test design and execution.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience in management small team.
- Decision making and prompt issues solving skills.
- Superior quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with test scripts and automation tools.
- Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance and test environment with the ability to explain automation concepts to cross-functional teams, requiring effective communication skills.
- Troubleshooting / Investigation skills.
Nice to have:
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management around Test
- Handle automated tests code deployments in all environments.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on tests development and operations.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
Tech Stack: Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, JMeter, OWASP, Katalon, OWASP ZAP, DevSecOp.
About us: Wedextim is an experienced IT solutions provider offering full-cycle high loaded enterprise systems, web applications, mobile applications, Internet of Things (IoT) development and IT staff augmentation.
We are proud of our experience on custom software development for various industries for clients mainly from Western Europe and the United States.
Combination of hardware, firmware development and software solutions allows us to satisfy the most demanding clients.
We build applications from scratch, as well as support and develop existing products.