GP Solutions is looking for a QA Engineer (manual).
We offer you a catching opportunity to explore the world of digital travel and to work on our product - cloud-based tour operator solution GP Travel Enterprise.
2 manual QA, 1 QA Automation, 4 Developers, Product Owner, PMO, 3 Customer Success Managers.
A strong candidate will have:
- 1+ year of experience in software testing;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Strong knowledge of QA basics (types of testing, process, methodologies etc) as well as practical experience in general QA activities;
- Good knowledge of XML;
- Basic knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS + Developer tools console;
- Intermediate English (writing);
- Knowledge of test artifacts and documentation;
- Familiar with JIRA;
- Good understanding of web applications building principles;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to get into end-user shoes;
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with web applications with complex structure and business logic will be a plus;
- Experience with REST API testing tools like Swagger, Postman;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with Mercurial.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Performing functional testing of Java based multi-module web applications with complex structure and business logic;
- Testing of front-end application for travel services booking based on HTML/CSS+Vue.js;
- Collecting and analyzing logs;
- Working closely with the Development and Testing Automation teams in order to plan and perform testing on time and aligned with deliveries schedule;
- Performing integration testing via API (XML/JSON);
- Creating test documentation and new features checklists;
- Documentation testing and requirements proof reading;
- Checking data accuracy and consistency via database (MySQL);
- Deep understanding of product and deep empathy for user and use-cases.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- 100% paid vacation (29 calendar days);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, car and bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment;
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.