Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a QA Engineer to join the HRTech project (UAE). Previous experience in working as a QA Engineer in Software Development projects is required. Another requirement for this position would be your ability to apply agile methodologies and perform related steps meeting industry best practices, in close collaboration with our development and delivery teams.
The project ↓
The client is an intuitive HR & Payroll software solution. Secure cloud-based software helps organisations of any size streamline HR processes and engage with their employees more efficiently and accurately.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 15+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
- 3 Node.js Engineers
- 3 Angular Engineers
- Business Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Web applications testing;
- Mobile applications testing;
- Test documentation and test cases preparation;
- Participation in the full product life cycle.
- Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Experience in Web and Mobile applications testing;
- Understanding of Web technologies and protocols (JS, HTML, HTTP);
- Understanding of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles.
It’s a big plus:
- Experience in backend testing (setting up, monitoring, optimization);
- Experience in Jenkins, Selenium, Apache Maven;
- Understanding of software development methodologies and approaches.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance;
- We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.