Credentially is a fast-growing company based in Minsk and London. We are building an HR SaaS product. It helps healthcare providers in the UK to hire doctors easily, to onboard them, to verify their documents and to manage staff compliance.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to join our team in Minsk.
If you want to solve interesting, non-standard tasks and it is important for you to improve your skills - our team will be glad to see you working with us!
You will be working with very senior and experienced engineers and product designers who will support your professional growth at 10x rate! You will learn as nowhere else. We promise.
- Analysis and testing of project / product requirements;
- Performing the necessary types of testing on the project (mobile, cross-browser);
- Review test cases;
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation;
- Work with bug tracking systems (JIRA);
- Identification of defects and their entry into the bug-tracking system.
- REST API automation testing;
- Work with developers and other QA members.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Ability to write test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports);
- Basic SQL knowledge sufficient for selecting data from the database;
- Ability to work with the browser console (development tool).
- Basic knowledge of the HTTP protocol;
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication skills, a good eye for detail, a strong sense of responsibility, solid team play, focus on results, self-organization, stress tolerance, good learning skills.
Benefits we offer:
Life is what is happening while you are at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you love it!
- Work on our own product with potential to change the healthcare globally
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development
- Work on exciting, challenging tasks
- Decent wages, stable work
- Flexible working hours
- 25 calendar days vacation (+5 paid sick days)
- Remote work or modern comfortable office
- Daily communication in English
- Friendly colleagues and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees