Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team that will challenge your analytical, problem-solving and communication skills? Are you interested in working in the company with qualified team members and state-of-the-art processes paired with experienced management?
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
The project is in the sphere of a highly-demanded Internet of Things domain. It is a management system that collects data from the sensors on the restroom dispensers (or connected toilets, sinks as well as customer feedback monitors) via BLE and sends these data to the cloud using LoRa or WiFi.The cloud communicates with mobile and web applications, that generate alerts to let the custodians know if something in the restroom needs their immediate attention.You'll have the opportunity and necessary freedom to build the automation processes from scratch
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Clear understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of Java or Python
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Experience in automated testing of web applications and API
- Understanding how to set up automation from scratch
- Ability to work independently
- Written and spoken English (Intermediate+)
NICE TO HAVE:
- General understanding of IoT domain
- Knowledge of MQTT protocol
- Desire to work with IoT projects and corresponding tools
WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Interesting projects for international customers
- Wide range of social benefits and various team building events (bowling, mafia, board games, movie nights, quests, quizzes and many more)
- Great opportunity to take part in cutting edge areas like mathematical data processing and IoT
- And above all – friendly and committed team of colleagues!