GP Solutions is looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
We offer you a catching opportunity to work with a travel project.
A complex large-scale project for a group of travel companies based in Switzerland. The project involves continuous development of an end to end solution to manage the business of the whole group. The solution covers CMS integration, back office and front-end for management and search&book of accommodation, flights, cruises and other products.
- Write new tests and scenarios;
- Maintain existing tests (scenarios, scripts);
- Improve cross-browser test framework;
- Work with management documentation if needed;
- Take part in management and team communication;
- Make decisions to improve current standards (tests/CI/work flow).
- JUnit (not critical)
- Maven (not critical)
- Bamboo CI (not critical)
- Docker(average skills are ok)
- Reporting (Allure/Cluecumber [not critical])
A strong candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience in QA automation;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Intermediate+ English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with any other CI (apart from mentioned Bamboo);
- Experience in designing test scenarios (Cucumber preferably);
- Experience with manual testing (mobile / desktop);
- Experience with test management systems;
- Familiar with test techniques.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Office (Minsk) or remote;
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.