AppXite is a product IT company, our product changes the way people do commerce. We help the modern commerce enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We help software companies and their sales channel to transform their business into Cloud subscription and consumption models.
We have offices in Riga, Minsk, Kyiv and work as a distributed team.
Come join the Platform Engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next-generation technologies in the AppXite.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of a group of talented quality engineers and an integral part of an agile development team. You will play a key role in ensuring that every release of our internal software performs as specified by the business owners and fulfill high standards in security, accuracy, and reliability
- Your day will be en-brighten with Biggest Tech Brands (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft etc.) APIs by connecting their solutions in our system flows
- Gather the correct data required to set up order provisioning and/or synchronization flow
- Perform investigations to create the most flexible and adaptable solutions using APIs and Functions
- Verification of data transfer across linked systems
- Perform troubleshooting and error handling to complete initiated flows and improve them
- Ensure delivery of data to the correct recipient – customer or internal systems
- Search for modern ways of data transfer towards process automation
- Make recommendations and create translate layers between data formats and systems when necessary
- 4+ years of proven experience as QAE
- Ability write, debug and troubleshoot code in C#
- Experience in test automation development using modern frameworks
- Experience testing large scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) systems
- Experience testing Serverless systems
- Strong experience with QA methodologies and software testing techniques and tools, especially for web-based software products
- Demonstrated experience in test strategy implementation, test planning, test designing, and test execution.
- Experience testing distributed systems
- Solid spoken and written communication skills in English
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and stress tolerance
- Opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself
- Competent colleagues in an international environment
- Professional training (Pluralsight, Coursera, or Udemy license) and certification
- Motivating salary
- Medical insurance, business trips, comfortable new office, tea, coffee, fruits, company team buildings.
- Annual paid vacations (25 calendar days)
Come to be part of our team!