Welcome to eWave Commerce - Magento Global Elite Partner// Salesforce Gold Partner // Akeneo Gold Partner
Winner eCommerce Leader of the Year 2018 // APAC Partner of Excellence 2018
NORA Commerce Partner of the Year 2018
Magento Partner of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015
Finalist of HR Brand Award 2018
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialize in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market. Minsk legal entity is a part of HTP.
Enjoy While Working With Us
Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
Personal Growth Roadmap
Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
English Training Program
Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year
Remote Work Opportunities
Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)
Dare to be different!
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Project Manager to be based in our Minsk office to take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of various projects.
- Identify & Scope Requirements & Deliverables
- Manage Resource & Budget Estimations
- Scope & Document System Integrations
- Contribute to Solution Architecture
- Co-ordinate Daily Project Tasks with All Internal Teams
- Negotiate Trade-offs between Usability & Performance
- Prioritise Tasks & Sprint Planning
- Control Project Quality & Risk Register
- Effectively Communicate and Work with All Project Stakeholders
- Ensure the Use of Best Practices
- Apply & Share Lessons Learned
- Contribute to RFP Responses & Other Pre-Sales Activities
- Contribute to Process Improvements and Change Management Across Entire Organisation
- 2+ years of relevant web / application project management experience
- Experience coordinating & motivating internal teams
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with, a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Maintains an understanding of industry trends and development principles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.