1PT is looking for PHP developers keen to make a strong social impact with what they create: a leading education assessment platform used all over the world.
Cutting-edge, open-source & user-friendly, this is one of our core, long-term projects with an in-house development team of 25+ specialists between Minsk, Brest & Tallinn.
You will benefit from a competitive salary as well as hands-on experience creating education e-platform scaled from Japan to Canada. You will be able to make extra $$ should you want to do overtime or participate in support.
The successful candidate will be working with PHP7 and have strong experience in software architecture and design. If have an appreciation for clean code as well as meaningful work, this is a place for you.
- Excellent PHP development skills including related technologies.
- Experience with Golang is a plus.
- Strong experience in software architecture and design.
- Strong experience in one or multiple frameworks (Symfony, Slim, Laravel etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Git, Github and teamwork.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in designing and driving highly available Web applications is a plus.
- System administration/AWS/GCP cloud services knowledge is a plus.
- Intermediate English.
Soft skills and competencies:
- Must be a team player and communicator.
- Must perform in a high-paced environment and have the ability to self-direct if necessary.
- Passion for technology and user experiences.
- A focus on guidance: giving it, receiving it, and encouraging it for yourself and the team. We believe in being #stronger together.
- Cool own building within 1 min from Metro, with own yard!
- Work remotely from home or at our cozy modern office in the center of Minsk.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical care at LODE (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- English lessons (50% coverage).
- No-Doctor’s Note Sick Days.
- Professional development (participation in conferences & trade events, monthly internal soft skill club, book library).
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Corporate discounts.
Due to Covid-19, most of us work remotely, but the office is available with protective measures in place should it be more comfortable for you.