We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving to create momentum in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg, and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings together creative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies, and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication, and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion for doing great new things together.
Join our friendly team as a QA Engineer!
- Experience in mobile, API testing - 1.5+ years
- Knowledge of the main OS versions and differences between devices
- Knowledge and experience with tools: Fiddler/Charles, Android studio, Xcode, iTools
- Knowledge and experience querying API with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE HTTP methods
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in requirements testing
- Knowledge and experience working in Agile processes
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Experience with DB querying
- Preparing test documentation (test cases, checklists)
- Analysis and selection set of mobile devices for testing
- Writing and executing test cases
- Manual testing Mobile applications
- API testing
- Describing and verifying defects
- Participating in meetings with a customer and a team
- Review risks
- Preparing test reports
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- 18 working days of paid leave
- 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
- 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
- Relocation options
- Health services at a medical center
- An advanced career progression system
- Sports reimbursements
- Free English classes
- Corporate perks
- Regular corporate events