DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing in today’s Intelligence Revolution. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and continuously optimizing performance over time. The company’s proven combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI implementation, training, and support services empower any organization – regardless of size, industry, or resources – to drive better business outcomes with AI. With a singular focus on AI since its inception, DataRobot has a proven track record of delivering AI with ROI. DataRobot has offices across the globe and more than $700 million in funding from top-tier firms, including Altimeter, New Enterprise Associates, Sapphire Ventures, Meritech, and DFJ Growth. For more information, visit https://www.datarobot.com, and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
As a mobile first, front end Engineer on our Federal team, you will join a fast paced team and help build cutting edge mobile apps and world class user experiences. But perhaps more importantly, you’ll be contributing to projects that have the potential to positively impact millions of people around the world. This position is highly interactive and demands creative problem solving and fresh thinking every day. Together we will architect fresh mobile-first experiences that solve important problems.
- Expert level experience building and deploying React based mobile apps to app stores
- Interpret requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Exceptional drive and precision
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
Candidates can distinguish themselves with the following criteria
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor Experience in mobile development and deployment to app stores.
- 2+ year React Native experience is a must
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience
- 2+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years of client side development experience
- Familiarity with basic UI principles and experience working with designers is a plus
- Automated Testing, testing tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line