Who we are:
DEIP is a deep-tech company, reimagining how the assessment of expertise-intense assets is performed. For this DEIP has created a unique technology - a reputation-based peer-review system, which allows to source consensus among domain experts and formalizes it into the quantified quality metrics. These metrics provide an explicit measure of the quality and potential of knowledge, technologies, and even human capital.
It helps organizations across industries – R&D intensive companies, funding agencies, research institutions, and individuals to enhance innovation workflows and boost knowledge creation.
You will be part of a small, hardworking, and motivated startup team. In this role, you will maintain and extend existing tools, as well as drive greenfield projects. The ideal candidate will be innovative, organized, a self-starter with excellent communication skills, and have keen attention to detail. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct workshops, user interviews, focus groups, competitor and customer analysis from goals/needs assessment all the way to summative evaluations.
- Writes, moderates and reports on usability studies using established testing methodologies and configurations.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis of testing results using standard methodologies. Develops recommendations based on test results. Reports on test results.
- Using qualitative and connecting quantitative data to inform results to guide and make impactful user-centered experience decisions
- Construct a user experience strategy that addresses the project's business objectives, key performance indicators, and target audiences
- Develop a full spectrum of innovative design solutions that can both satisfy the business goals of the stakeholder and addresses the needs of the target audience
- Map out user flows, diagrams, and models to facilitate discussions around complex topics
- Create pixel-perfect wireframes, screen layouts, navigation systems, and user interface elements within a set of brand guidelines
- Create UX documentation and prototypes
Who you are:
- Professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Strong up-to-date body of work and online portfolio (this is a must-have) that is impressive immediately. Portfolio/work samples must demonstrate experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Strong interpersonal relation skills and an ability to collaborate in a team environment
- High empathy and excellent communication skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and ability to build a holistic view of the system you are working on
- An extraordinary eye for aesthetics and a portfolio with clean, simple, and modern design
- Proven success across concept, wireframes, information architecture, user flows, and usability testing
- Fluency in Figma, Keynote, rapid prototyping tools, and user testing tools
- Strong ability to be self-organized and proactive in suggesting and bringing about positive change.
What we offer:
- Ability to get a stock option package
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Great office conveniently located in Oktyabrskaya str.
- Take a vacation when you need it (and we really mean it — three weeks/year minimum)