CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
We are looking for a Middle / Senior Java Developer to build and grow a solution in music industry (royalties processing) together with the US based team.
What exactly you will do
- Participate in every aspect of software development: SCRUM activities, backlog refinement, development of new functionality, maintenance of the existing code.
- You’ll use your experience to pinpoint bugs, identify risk and come up with potential solutions.
- Take part in technical discussions within your team to come up with solutions for challenging issues.
- At least 3 years of professional experience using Java / JEE programming.
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigms.
- Experience of Java 8, Spring, REST, Jackson, JSON, Swagger, RESTful Web Services, Microservices, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with NoSQL (Cassandra or others).
- Experience with AWS, CloudFoundry.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, good communication skills, result oriented;
- Ability to work independently, as well with a team, and within tight deadlines;
- English: very good speaking and writing level;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Elastic Search, ELK, Reactive Programming, Event Driven Development, Akka.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work for a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.
Let's grow together! :)