We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving tocreate momentum in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg, and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings togethercreative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-marketcompanies, and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaderssuch as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox,Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication, and self-motivated commitment rather thancompliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passionabout doing great new things together.
Join our friendly team as a QA Engineer!
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience working in Agile teams and processes
- Experience in test cases authoring and bug reports creation
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
- Experience working with Jira or other bug tracking systems
- Experience in Web/API testing and working with such tools as Postman (Swagger)
- Good experience with DevTools (Elements, Network, Console, Sources, Application)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of SQL and experience querying DBs
- Knowledge of Web Sockets
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Prepare test documentation (test cases, checklists)
- Conduct requirements review, UX testing
- Write and executing test cases
- API testing
- Describe and verify defects
- Task prioritizing
- Participate in meetings with a customer and a team
- Review risks
- Prepare test reports
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- 18 working days of paid leave
- 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
- 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
- Relocation options
- Health services at a medical center
- An advanced career progression system
- Sports reimbursements
- Free English classes
- Corporate perks
- Regular corporate events