Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work on the manual testing activities around several projects in the Support Team
If you are interested in working on challenging projects that will boost your skills, have a smart and professional team, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off from work (see below) and be able to shape the QA efforts of a fast-growing company and our clients, let's talk.
What You'll Do:
- Manual testing activities on the projects that are currently in the pipeline as well as projects that will arrive to the team for maintenance;
- Close cooperation with the team;
- Planning and control of the ongoing activities;
- Analysis of the requirements, preparing specifications (rare cases);
- Test documentation development and review;
- Reports and closure activities.
What We'd Like To See:
- 2+ years of practical quality assurance experience. Nice to have experience in e-commerce, e-learning domains;
- Deep theoretical knowledge about testing approaches, techniques and levels;
- Deep testing based on domain specificity of product (clarifies questions, investigates business logic, makes proposals how to improve application);
- Deep understanding and practical experience with a various number of test documents (test plan, check-lists, test-cases and etc);
- Ability to cope with complex technical issues/tasks, unclear requirements, complex business logic, complex integration, legacy projects, fast project changes, difficult customer etc;
- Deep root cause analysis of issues; ability to analyze the results of own and others' work;
- A wealth of knowledge about mobile platforms and OSs specific, be able to adapt it for the real project; practical experience in compatibility testing;
- Theoretical knowledge of Network and Internet technologies fundamentals (Internet Protocols/ HTTP response codes, Network Topologies and Protocols, HTML fundamentals, CSS basics);
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience in Web Services testing is nice to have;
- Practical experience on projects with Agile processes is nice to have.
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- English classes;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities;
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.