We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
.NET Core 3.1, EF Core 2, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes+Helm+Fluxcd.
We invite those who fired up to:
- External payment provider integration;
- Applications architecture design;
- Create documentation;
- Code review and improvement of current team skills;
- Closely communicate with BA’s and product managers, provide best solutions and influence the product.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API;
- Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL Server preferred);
- Knowledge of Unit testing;
- Software Design knowledge: DDD, OOD, OOP, SOLID, ACID, Design patterns, Microservices;
- Technical English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with high-load projects;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, SignalR;
- Experience with no SQL database, Elastic;
- Experience in product launching;
- Experience with applications performance tuning;
- Experience with Kubernetes, helm, flux, GitOps;
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field.
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.