We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing a user interface and logic for a complex SPA;
- Goog in full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/SA, code reviewing – to delivering changes to production);
- Teamwork in context of CI/CD and everything related to it (short-lived branches, code review, following code conventions, feature toggles, etc);
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s, and product managers, provide the best solutions and influence the product design.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience in front-end development targeting desktop;
- Vue/Vuex/Vue ecosystem knowledge and experience;
- Experience with real-time data processing and asynchronous programming model;
- Proven experience in tests creation;
- Experience with WebSockets, Git, Docker, Nginx.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in applying multi-branding concepts for the single cross-platform product;
- Experience in Immutable, Lodash, Storybook, CSS Modules, SCSS
- Experience with GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD/BDD and test automation;
- Experience in performance optimization;
- Experience with Webpack, NPM.
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.