Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development, and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
Our software team needs an organized, hardworking and responsible DevOps Engineer who will work with the team of the professionals dealing with a global B2B project. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
CI/CD maintenance and improvement. Maintenance and improvement of Production environments. Reducing company costs in the development and quality improvement phases by implementing automated quality control systems and assisting in the implementation of automated testing. Improvement of the monitoring system.
- Docker+docker-compose with experience in developing Dockerfiles
- AWS: EC2, EKS, RDS/Aurora, CloudFront, ElasticSearch, S3 with strong knowledge of Networking and IAM principles.
- Kubernetes, Helm. Knowledge of EKS or Rancher specifics, Istio would be a plus
- Prometheus 5
- Jenkins or GitLab CI/CD, Rundeck would be a plus.
- Strong Bash skill;
- Git + Git Flow; Terraform/Cloudformation(Infrastructure as a Code) experience would be a plus. Experience in automation/configuration management (Ansible,Chef,Puppet, etc) would be a plus.
- More than 5 years of IT background would be a plus.
- Intermediate+ English.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.