IDT Belarus is looking for a talented Middle C++ Software Engineer.As a part of our Team you will work on back-end services which run on hundreds of servers scattered around the globe, both on premises and in the cloud, and which are in charge of completing billions of phone minutes every month.You will develop new product features and help to reduce the technical debt.
Main responsibilities of this position are:
- Working with an international Scrum team on new product features (both strategic and tactical ones).
- Optimizing infrastructure components/tools for internal configuration, provisioning and administration of telecommunication services.
- As a part of your day-to-day job, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings.
- Also you will be involved in the support of the system responsible for handling more than 100,000 simultaneous calls.
Skill set we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge in C/C++ with 4+ years of production experience.
- Hands-on experience with Git and Linux.
- Good level of English – B1 or higher.
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems.
- Understanding of REST, XML and JSON.
- Understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation.
- Understanding of Docker development and deployment workflows.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
About us: IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.