Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for strong problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work through all the phases of projects life cycle: starting from presales activities till delivery.
- Work directly with the customers on active projects to identify their business needs and define a clear solution vision;
- Handle communication with stakeholders to clarify product priorities and requirements;
- Work closely with the project team to clearly explain and groom requirements;
- Prepare project documentation using different techniques and formats;
- Manage and support requirements during all stages of the project;
- Define requirements priorities and manage backlog;
- Assist in performing presales activities and preparing presales artifacts: proposals, V&S, BRD etc.
- 2-3+ years of BA experience;
- Min Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Clear understanding of requirements life cycle (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management);
- Strong experience in using different BA techniques and tools for eliciting and documenting requirements;
- Experience in prototyping and modelling;
- Strong analytical skills and system thinking;
- Confidence in using wiki- and issue tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Good self-management skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.