CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently, we are looking for a Middle Front-end Developer with Angular experience to join the innovative logistic project. You will work in a team of another Front-end Developer, 2 .NET Developers, and a QA Engineer.
Stack of technologies: HTTP, REST API, TypeScript, Angular 11, RXJS, Ngxs, Lodash, Bootstrap, Сhart.js, responsive web design, CSS pre-processors, GTM.
- 2+ years of experience in Frontend Development.
- Strong understanding of REST architecture and REST API.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Sass.
- DataLayer of GA, GTM.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A go-getter with a "can-do" attitude.
- You feel comfortable working in a team.
Will be a plus
- Preferred background from Banking, Gaming, E-commerce - complex systems integrations experience.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Portfolio – GitHub, Contributions to Open-source.
- Azure DevOps TFS, CI/CD experience.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work for a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications, and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms, and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.
We are looking forward to working with you!