IDT Corporation is looking for a Lead Software Quality Engineer.You will be an integral part of our Quality Engineering team, advocating quality and efficiency in all of our development practices.The Software Quality Lead will oversee QA Engineers from one to three small teams. Will ensure the timely development and execution of the test cases based on the business requirements to ensure product quality, interacting with stakeholders to ensure optimum test coverage. You will work closely with the Product Owners and Release Team to ensure that the releases are done in time and of the highest quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communication with Product Owners to understand new features.
- Working with the team to ensure that the test scope is adequate.
- Communication with stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Working with different teams that are part of the release process (Production support, DevOps, System Admin) to ensure that the releases are done on time.
- Making sure the testing-related documentation (e.g. JIRAs and confluence pages) is completed in time.
We expect to see:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of team leading experience.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- System Testing experience (Functional, UI/UX).
- Knowledge of SQL REST or SOAP API testing experience.
- CI/CD experience with tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Knowledge of modern data storage and access technologies, including caching, application of NoSQL, Key/Value, and RDBMS datastores.
- Knowledge of modern test methodologies such as fakes mocks.
- Experience with Automation Tools.
- Knowledge of Performance testing.
- Experience testing in a LINUX environment.
Would be a nice bonus (but not required):
- Java development experience.
- Selenium or protractor experience.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of Big Data Monitoring Tools like Splunk.
- Experience with Dependency Injections.
- Any Professional certification like CSQA, CSTE.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
Few words about us:IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers.
We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.We are not "another big IT-corporation" – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.If you read it all, seems like you are really interested, so let’s talk!