Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to lead and mentor DevOps team and work on multiple projects including internal infrastructure and client projects in a cloud.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and mentor the DevOps team (3 people);
- Process and internal infrastructure automatization, reduce development & delivery cost;
- Client systems provisioning (in cloud);
- Increase project quality (security checkers, code analysis);
- Project development and delivery support;
- Company services maintenance (Mail server, CI/CD. Gitlab, Atlassian stack);
- Sysadmin activities (network, hardware related);
- Managing Proxmox cluster.
What We'd Like To See:
- Virtualization: Proxmox;
- LDAP: FreeIPA;
- SSO: Keycloak;
- Mail: Zimbra;
- VPN: OpenVPN;
- CI/CD: Docker, Harbor, Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins (in process of replacement with Gitlab), Kubernetes;
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform;
- Configuration management: Ansible;
- Servers: Office in-house, AWS, Hetzner;
- Bash, Python scripting;
- Error tracking: Sentry;
- Atlassian: Jira, Confluence;
- Good Linux knowledge;
- Time management skills;
- Efficient communication;
- English as a plus.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.