N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals, delivering top-quality games, game assets and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.NET, Tempo Storm and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.Our Game and VR Studio is part of N-iX, a trusted Ukraine-based software development company. We specialize in full-cycle game development with Unity and Unreal Engine and offer art production as a service.As a Lead artist, you will guide our creative and gifted Art Team ensuring the ultimate quality of art assets we produce. Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a 2D artist in the development of mobile or PC games
- Strong portfolio with 2D assets for games.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and appropriate guidance to the team
- Communication with management & clients in a clear and neat way
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
Good to have:
- Experience as an Art Director or Lead Artist
- Passion for making and playing video games
- Experience in task management software - Jira, Trello.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Best hardware
- A masseur and a corporate doctor
- Healthcare & sport benefits
- An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- Meetups and events for professional development
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
- A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.