Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus, Ukraine and Poland. Our team of 100+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to be mentored, work and grow on numerous projects.What You Will Do:
- Create product design from the ground-up;
- Collaborate with product/project manager, other designers and developers;
- Work on product framing (user-flow, wireframes, prototypes);
- Create visual designs for web (including responsive layouts) and mobile apps;
- Create a guidance for developers for accurate implementation of the designs.
What We'd Like To See:
- 1+ years of UX/UI design experience;
- Knowledge of UI, UX design principles;
- Understanding of UX/UI design process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- English Intermediate;
- Experience in creation user-flows, sitemaps, wireframes, clickable prototypes, high-fidelity mockups etc.;
- Understanding of front-end development principles and ability to provide right deliverables for front-end devs;
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite.
- The links for https://www.behance.net/ и https://dribbble.com/ are obligatory.
Will be plus:
- Experience in a motion design;
- Experience in the field of graphics design and illustrations creation;
- Experience in creation design showcases;
- Experience in UX research.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- Every other Friday off from work (paid);
- Full medical insurance;
- Free job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Paid vacation (25 calendar days);
- In-House English classes;
- Regular performance assessments and salary reviews.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.