- Write clean and modular code, providing documentation when necessary.
- Cover code with Unit tests on organization standard level.
- Collaborate with other teammates to produce deliverables.
- Basic knowledge of web development with PHP 7+ (any popular Framework is big plus).
- Basic knowledge of databases (MySQL, Redis).
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- English B1 or higher.
Top reasons to work with us:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies.
- You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Comfortable office.
- Professional growth and career prospects.
- A friendly team of professionals to work with.
- Corporate and social events.
- English courses in the office.
About us: Wedextim is an experienced IT solutions provider offering full-cycle high loaded enterprise systems, web applications, mobile applications, Internet of Things (IoT) development and IT staff augmentation.
We are proud of our experience on custom software development for various industries for clients mainly from Western Europe and the United States.
Combination of hardware, firmware development and software solutions allows us to satisfy the most demanding clients.
We build applications from scratch, as well as support and develop existing products.