Bamboo Group is a privately owned group of technology companies operating across a broad range of industries, such as software development, monetisation & marketing solutions, telecom, automotive industry, education and other. The company is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and has offices in Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asia. Bamboo Group is a trusted partner for leading brands, including Jaguar Land Rover, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Škoda, A1 Telekom Austria Group, Mobile Telesystems, Orange, Axiata, Viber and many others.
Our team is looking for a result-oriented Junior Marketing Specialist willing to grow as a professional content marketer. The junior specialist will get countless opportunities to learn about the most significant practices in digital marketing for IT and gain up-to-date skills in the planning, producing, and execution of mainly content marketing tasks.
- Assistance with the development and implementation of content marketing and lead generation campaigns;
- Assistance with writing and updating of crisp, compelling sales & marketing materials, including presentations, case studies, articles, reports, announcements and collateral;
- Writing and distribution of press releases;
- Management of corporate social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant, chats and corporate websites;
- Preparation and launch of email marketing campaigns;
- Maintenance of company's presence in classifieds, directories and rankings;
- Administrative support of corporate webinars and PR activities;
- Market and competitors research;
- Communication with partners and contractors.
- Proven writing and speaking skills in English (at least Upper-Intermediate) and Russian, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the content;
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to details;
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally;
- Doer's attitude.
It'll be a plus if you:
- Work with graphics editors.
You will get:
Work with a friendly team of professionals;
English courses right in the office;
Office in Minsk (with excellent modern facilities above average in IT);
Employment in the company - resident of Hi-Tech Park;
Official salary and social package;
Higher after-tax income (due to the fact that the personal income tax rate is just 9%);
Business communication language - English;
Corporate outings and get-aways (at least 2 times a year);
Hassle-free car-parking / bicycle-parking.