SCANDIWEB IS SEEKING TALENT IN BELARUS!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Puma, New York Times, Metropolitan Museum of Art, LEVIS, Sportland… We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place what people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
We welcome Junior Magento Developers, who are expected to:
- learn from their Mentor - each Junior gets one
- get involved and do as much as they can - quantity will become quality
- accept the challenge - the best way to learn is by pushing yourself and finding the solution, which at first seemed out of reach!!
- accept our help, there are no lonely wolves - all of our results are the fruits of teamwork and helping each other
What does it take to become a Junior Magento Developer?
- Apply to the job ad and we will send you the info
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
What is it like to be a Junior Magento Developer:
- you are a part of a small team working on a Magento project together
- you get real-world tasks, build, test and ship to Live
- your teammates help you to choose the best tech solution
- we make complex Magento projects, so you will have a chance to learn a lot of related tech e.g. middleware, PIM, CRM, ERP integrations
- you will get help and code review to make sure your results are great and you are learning
- you start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more!
- you follow Magento news and Magento community to be the most competent in this sphere
- you train and pass all relevant Magento certifications to help us continue to be the most certified Magento team in the World!
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!