ObjectStyle is a provider of open source solutions and commercial software development services with offices in the US, Belarus, and Poland. We are a major driving force behind such projects as Apache Cayenne – a powerful ORM framework, Bootique.io – a container-less Java app launcher, Agrest – a model-driven REST engine, and a number of others. Our clients are located in the US, Australia, and EU. We work with the National Hockey League and other great companies.
Why would you want to join?
- Professional growth. Developers who started as interns at ObjectStyle now lead engineering teams, contribute to open software as Apache Committers, develop some of the Internet's most visited websites, and tackle novel challenges as Machine Learning research engineers.
- Outstanding mentors. You will be guided by senior engineers and leaders with many years of professional experience.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work. The healthy and friendly atmosphere in the company is something we truly value and are proud of.
- Experience with object-oriented software development
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST APIs
- The ability to own projects end to end
- Experience developing web or mobile applications
- Ability to do large chunks of work incrementally
- Strong ability to communicate:
- Give early notice of blocking issues and/or progress updates on sensitive issues
- Asks questions if requirements are not clear