Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia, and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kyiv, Minsk, Riga, London, Toronto, and Paris.
Our team has more than 1300+ talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts, and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be in charge of engineering and implementing a high-loaded enterprise system. It serves thousands of users logging into our product every day and collects over 4TB of heterogeneous data each week.
Java experience:• 3 + years of Java development• Experience with OOP/OOD• Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions• Familiarity with programming specifics like asynchronous I/O, concurrency, distributed data systems andregression• A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures• Integration with 3rd party tools/systems• Experience with unit/functional testing• Spring Framework• Familiarity with Apache projects like Thrift, Hibernate, and Hadoop• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL• Practical experience with MySQLKotlin experience:• Kotlin Core• Coroutines• Extensions• Functions• Kotlin multiplatform would be a plus
- Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing.
- A strong team of supportive high-professional Delivery Managers.
- Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting.
- Delivery management handbook based on hands-on experience of senior managers.
- Individual career development plan.
- Internal and external professional education.
- English language courses.
- The referral program for the employees.
- The young, strong, and friendly team of excellent professionals.