Our client is a large online retailer with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships. Over the years, we have helped this customer maintain and develop a data warehouse (data sourcing, ELT, and business intelligence), web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, etc.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales with analytics and the creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
The team consists of 2 parts with different responsibilities:
- The first one focuses on reliability area and compliance: 1 Android Developer, 1 Software Engineer in Test, 4 Site Reliability Engineers, 1 Team Leader/Site Reliability Engineer, 1 Product Owner, 1 Product Manager.
- The second works on special features development: 1 iOS Developer, 1 Android Developer, 1 Team Leader/Site Reliability Engineer, 1 Product Manager.
The team follows the Kanban methodology with some specific aspects from Scrum. It has everyday stand-ups with the discussion of plans, problems and achievements, monthly retrospectives and 2 weeks plannings, and health checks. Teammates are happy to help, supervise, and share their knowledge about the product and tech details. The project has a budget for trainings and courses, 10% of the time is allocated for learning and experimenting.
We are looking for the entire mobile team to join us in any location or work remotely.
- Experience engineering for iOS devices
- Extensive knowledge of Swift, RxSwift, Objective C
- Understanding of SDK approach
- Experience with Core Data
- XCUITest experience
- Experience with Fastlane
- A knack for analytics
- Advanced knowledge of REST API
- Spoken English