Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing HR advice and counsel to business managers, translating business requirements into HR services, programs, and initiatives, and delivering HR services to the business.
The role of the HR Business Partner is to solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll partner with other subject matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work.
- Build strong relationships and provide trusted advice to senior managers and employees on the full range of HR programs - performance management, succession planning, talent development, HR policies and processes; employee relations, employee reward, and recognition; employee survey findings; retention discussions.
- Support the implementation of an established framework for assessing and developing organizational talent.
- Provide support for Line of Business managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
- Monitor key workforce metrics – e.g., turnover, exit interview, Survey results – to identify “early warning” signals and provides insights to the Management.
- Ensure employment law-related risks are managed appropriately.
- Maintain a positive, productive, and cohesive work environment by dealing with workplace conduct, conflict resolution, counseling, employee engagement, and other employee relations activities.
- Participates in and leads HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree. Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties would be an advantage.
- Proven HRBP experience, with exposure to relevant regions of interest (Belarus / Ukraine), in the IT services industry.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Practical experience in resolving complex retention cases.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes.
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers in order to influence.
- Full working proficiency in English is a must.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!