Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Minsk. We focus on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States.
Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer to work on a global e-commerce project using cutting edge technologies dealing with microservice architecture.
Work directly on the product;
Write clear, maintainable, testable code;
Create robust high-volume production applications;
Participate in Agile activities such as: Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint demo, Retrospectives;
Discuss your own business/technical ideas with your colleagues from New York at Weekly BE architecture - Improvements & Solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in Golang and experience in backend development;
- Strong knowledge of Golang;
Knowledge of developing microservices would be a plus;
Understanding of distributed applications design goals;
Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL preferably);
Knowledge of queue (RabbitMQ preferably);
Knowledge of Gokit, Redis, GRPC, Elasticsearch, Amazon Stack (using S3, RDS, Lambda, Step Functions) would be a plus;
English level Upper-Intermediate;
Contribution in Open Source would be a plus.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.