We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators. We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Sport Experiences Unit is the Leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem. Sport Experiences builds and delivers cutting-edge digital platforms and value-based data driven visualization, gathering and distribution solutions.
You will enforce our team, with your experience in developing web sites, applications, libraries, and services for the .NET Microsoft platform. You will be part of a fast-paced project team and contribute to deal with technical complexities arising from the daily project activities. The English language is very important in our Company, so a good knowledge is mandatory.
If you are keen on web technologies and tricks, willing to contribute to delivering great websites to a worldwide audience you are ready for the deltatre challenges!
What are you waiting for? Apply now to demonstrate your skills and enthusiasm!
- OOP/OOA background
- ASP.NET Core and C# knowledge
- Git versioning control
- CI/CD practices
- Familiarity with reusable, clean, testable, and secure code practices
- Front-end scripting languages/frameworks like React, Angular, Web Components, styling, and CSS structuring best practices (Sass, Less)
- Responsive design competencies, usability, and accessibility knowledge
- Knowledge of OOP principles (Design Patterns, SOLID, TDD, DRY)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring, YAGNI)
- Knowledge of scalability and performance challenges of server-side code. You can design and develop horizontally scalable, resilient, and high-performance REST APIs
- You can design and develop Kubernetes and Docker friendly applications and operate them in an automated fashion
- Knowledge of NoSQL, Messaging bus (RabbitMQ or Cloud specific services)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, comfortable with Pipelines and Backlog management
- Knowledge of ITCSS, BEM Methodology
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.