We are looking to hire a Senior/Middle Fullstack developer (Symfony/Angular) to work on our products. Our team is distributed and you can work from any part of the world.
Here are some of the things we need your help with:
- writing backend on Symfony 3.4
- writing frontend on Angular 1, 2+
- Unit tests, code refactoring
- Jenkins automation
- AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, Route53 etc.)
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- SKILL/EXPERIENCE - you need to have a Symfony/Angular skills and proven experience.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS - it's vital that you can communicate clearly and explain your point of view in English
- HONESTY/INTEGRITY - being honest about the things you CAN and you CAN'T is vital to success for both - you and the company.
- DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE - our primary goal as a company is to give exceptional customer experience in whatever we do. So you must strive to make things better and continuously help us improve.
- CURIOSITY/PASSION - you absolutely must love doing what you do, and you should be curious to learn new things so that we can grow together.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- LONG TERM CONTRACT - we are not looking to hire you for a few hours or a few weeks. We want to hire you as a permanent member of our team and grow together with you.
- ZERO NONSENSE - we say what we mean, and we mean what we say. There is no-nonsense. We don't create useless hierarchies - we are a team that is focused on serving our customers and make life easier for them.
HOW TO APPLY:
If what you have learned so far sounds interesting, please apply for this position, and we are looking forward to discussing more details with you and hopefully find an opportunity to work together.