We are inviting Front-end Developer to join Intetics and work with an excellent international team!
The product is an assessment system for students. It is used in schools (K-12), universities, and for personal use.The product contains two parts:- Tool for creating an assessment. It is used by teachers, who is responsible for an educational course- Tools for running assessment. It is used by students.A developer will work on all parts of the system.Angular + Node.JS/Go stack is used.SCRUM is used as a methodology. 2-weeks sprints, team grooming, planning meetings, daily standups.
Benefits:- Work in interesting domain: e-Learning- Possibility to figure out with backend technologies like Node.JS and/or Go- Work directly with core development team- Everyday English practice- Modern JS-based stack
- Work with a team on client-side web application
- Implement new and maintain existing web features and solutions
- Review existing code and recommend refactoring where applicable
- Research and solve problems using internet search, vendor support,and other external resources
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer on large-scale software development projects
- Experience with front end framework Angular
- Solid understanding of design patterns, application integration,and UI component architecture
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- English strong intermediate level and higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with producing and consuming secure RESTful web services using JWT, OAuth, etc
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment tools like CircleCI, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack
- Experience with source control systems like Git, SVN, etc
- Experience with cloud services like AWS
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.