We are looking for a Front-end Developer who is motivated to be part of our enthusiastic team.
We develop tools for visualizing various kinds of information in the IT industry of our customer’s clients. Our team works on developing new products and upgrading the existing ones. One of the main products is the tool for managing the work of the system. It is based on artificial intelligence elements. The customer is based in Germany. Part of the team is situated in Great Britain. There is also a possibility of business trips.
- Solid knowledge of React+Redux.
- Solid knowledge of the main functionality of ES5-ESNext, awareness of Stage-0/1/2/3/4.
- Knowledge of the tools that are used on a project (CI, Git).
- Knowledge of the principles of the http/websocket.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform layout skills.
- Understanding of design patterns, SOLID, GRASP.
- Knowledge of unix bash.
- Intermediate+ level of English.
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge of Docker of similar technologies.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Good Soft Skills.
- Experience with Rust.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.