Credentially (before - drfocused) is a British startup company based in London and Minsk. Our team brings together years of experience in medicine and technology and a shared passion for increasing healthcare efficiency.
Now we are looking for an Executive Assistance for our senior management. This role is based in Minsk. However, you will be working remotely with both internal and external stakeholders in the UK.
- Board reporting: working closely with the CEO to help prepare presentations and documenting for the board meetings, using presentation templates and adopting information from different parties to a neatly organised document;
- Procuring and maintaining relationships with suppliers, renegotiating and constantly looking for opportunities to optimise operations and costs: from ISO27001 consultants to t-shirt printing shops;
- Fundraising help: managing fundraising pipeline and communications;
- Providing administrative assistance, such as managing a corporate inbox, writing and editing emails;
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments;
- Reminding the Directors of important tasks and deadlines;
- Managing revenue operations: invoicing, sending contracts, tracking terms and filling in customer questionnaires, keeping track of customer billing and being responsible for improving this process.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Supporting and assisting the team with administrative tasks;
- Ordering office equipment, computers and tech, organising logistics for new joiners, leavers;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation and visas;
- Organising team time out, events, seminars/webinars and conferences.
- Substantial experience of providing executive support to senior management in international companies;
- Fluent English (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Positive, flexible attitude, with a high degree of integrity and professionalism, and the ability to remain composed under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work;
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development.
- Fair and attractive compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid sick leave.
- Five days for recovery without a sick leave document during the year (100% of your daily base salary).
- 21 working days vacation (29 calendar days).
- Modern office near the metro and comfortable workplaces.
- Daily communication in English.
- We think about your career growth and help you to improve your skills.
- Tea and coffee, cookies, snacks in the office.
- Regular corporate events and team-building activities.