ObjectStyle is a provider of open source solutions and commercial software development services with offices in the US, Belarus and Poland. We are a major driving force behind such projects as Apache Cayenne – a powerful ORM framework, Bootique.io – a container-less Java app launcher, LinkRest – a model-driven REST engine, and a number of others. Our clients are located in the US, Australia, and the EU. We work with the National Hockey League, Wikipedia, and other great companies.
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior Go Engineer to join the Embedded Engineering team of one of our clients - Orison (https://orison.com/). Orison is an Australian IoT startup that provides a novel way to optimize the energy consumption for home owners. The product is the combination of energy panels and Orison Cloud - management system.
As a Go developer you will be working on a new version of the code embedded in the energy panels. The previous version was developed in C, but it doesn’t satisfy the requirements of a new system.
Why would you want to join?
- Greenfield development. This is a new project that has just started.
- Shape the future. Work on technology that we would love to adopt in 5 years.
- Care about the environment. This technology allows people to optimize and reduce energy consumption.
- Impact. We have a fairly small and cozy team. You will take part in all stages of the development process. Your voice would be heard.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work.
Things we seek
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in the Embedded Go developer role
- Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have
- Experience with C
- Experience with AWS IoT Core
- AWS IoT core