Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Lead with a background working with US-based clients market and deep expertise in SEO, SEM and SMM in order to lead strategy on different products and client types.
If you are interested in working with other very smart people, on challenging projects that will grow your skills, provide you with the freedom to make decisions without micromanagement, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) from work and be able to shape the marketing efforts of a fast-growing company and our clients, let's talk.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our internal design and development team, current Marketing partner, hires you can make and our clients to develop online marketing goals and strategies to achieve them;
- Manage our relationships and projects directly with our clients and digital marketing agency;
- Provide a creative strategy to our clients directly;
- Define clients marketing needs and actively monitor their on-going activities on different marketing strategies (SEO, PPC, SMM, content marketing, account-based marketing, testing) to assure their performance;
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Spiral Scout and multiple clients, with the ability to clearly communicate strategy, performance, and campaign recommendations;
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, product and goals and achieve the goals we set up;
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates.
- Lead a team and be able to build one based on project needs;
- 5+ years of SEO/SEM/SMM and digital marketing experience;
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics tools, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and a lot of experience in an array of SEO/SEM/SMM tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc;
- Technical SEO experience in areas such as page load speed, crawling/indexing, sitemaps, robots.txt, etc;
- Familiarity with email marketing, experience optimization, account-based marketing;
- Capable of multitasking between several sites, products;
- Background working with the US market for companies or products;
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Self-starter willing to tackle projects with excitement;
- Fluent level English;
- Understanding of HTML and CSS is a nice to have.
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Medical insurance;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- English classes;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Flexible work hours and remote work;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities;
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s attention to mental health and team member’s professional and personal development;
- Our Belarus office is located near the metro not far from the city center.