Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the HRTech project (UAE).
You can work remotely and/ or on-site in our R&D centres in Minsk, Belarus.
The project ↓
The client is an intuitive HR & Payroll software solution. Secure cloud-based software helps organisations of any size streamline HR processes and engage with their employees more efficiently and accurately.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 15+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You'll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
3 Node.js Engineers
3 Angular Engineers
- CI/ CD Automation in big project with AWS infrastructure (Amazon EKS)
- Deployment of new microservices
- Development Team support
- Support and improvement of the current infrastructure on project
- Development of project architecture in cooperation with Solution Architect
- Administration of Linux servers (Debian, CentOS, RedHat)
- Experience in building CI/ CD processes (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with containerisation tools (docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS/ Azure /Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/ Python)
- Experience with version control system (git)
- Ability to customize logging tools (syslogng, rsyslog)
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Nginx, Haproxy
- English level - Intermediate
What we offer:
Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
Business trips opportunities;
Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
Flexible working hours;
Comfortable office in Minsk ;
Work from home or onsite;
We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.