Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company is driving forward by Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches that remain its basis for success and development.
Unlike the others mainstream and overhyped Companies (but with respect Google practices), we do SRE in our own way. We manage ops vibes and drive devs to their excellence. Sometimes it is freaky, sometimes it is cutting edge, sometimes it is cutting fingers. Join our DevOps journey if you are a true expeditor seeking deep exploration of the ops universe and devs kudos.
AWS; Kubernetes; Gitlab; ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, PagerDuty, Elastic-APM; Ansible, Terraform; Kafka; NGINX, HAProxy; Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL; Flux, Helm.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analysis service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Performance monitoring & tuning;
- Bash/Python automation scripting;
- Dockerizing Applications;
- Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good knowledge of service mesh;
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget - Medical Insurance, Sport compensation, Gym, Massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.