We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of our own ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
AWS, Kubernetes, Nomad; GitlabCI; ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager; Ansible/Terraform; Kafka/RabbitMQ; MySQL, Apache/NGINX, HAProxy, Redis/MongoDB; PostgreSQL.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analysis service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Performance monitoring;
- Performance tuning via auto-scaling;
- Write and update scripts;
- Dokerizing Applications;
- Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good knowledge of service mash;
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Exhibits excellent teamwork;
We care of your:
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.