Currency.com is looking for a talented and dedicated Content Marketing Manager to join our developing Content Marketing and Localisation team. This individual must be highly organized and able to manage high volumes of content requests; they must be competent in not only intelligently writing on a wide range of topics and industries, but have experience editing and proof reading content quickly and efficiently under strict deadlines. Our ideal candidate will also be highly creative and have experience working in an inhouse environment with the capacity to balance delivery across multiple different departments and stakeholders.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage workflow and creative process for very high volumes of content requests
- Manage the above workflow across multiple languages and markets
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, sharable digital content for SEO and Content Marketing purposes
- Aid in the researching of relevant client industry topics to create compelling content
- Editing and proof reading industry analysis and feature articles written/translated by others
- Speaks English at a professional level and at least one other major European and/or Asian language.
- Proven experience in writing, editing, and proof reading
- Must be able to proof read and edit large amounts of content at a time
- Must be able to write intelligently about a variety of topics and industries
- Experience in SEO writing and optimization of online content
- Extensive knowledge of the Fintech industry.
- At least 2 years experience working with and managing content marketing campaigns
- Degree in Journalism.
In return we offer:
- Work for an expanding fintech company
- Interesting tasks
- A strong team and professional management
- Medical insurance & additional sick-days and paid sick leave
- An attractive benefits package.