Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and a development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Please check if the following relates to you:
- You have valid, reliable experience in testing web UI and API, at least 2 years, and experience as a Test Automation Engineer, at least 3 years.
- You’ve worked a lot with the C# programming language.
- Experience with Selenium Web driver is a must.
- You had to deal with writing test documents (STD).
- Your English level is good enough to find a common language with USA clients (both verbal and written).
- You make sure of your deep understanding of the Agile development lifecycle.
- You are a great analytical thinker.
About the project:
You will join the medium size team for one of our real-estate project from San Francisco. This is a SaaS platform for evaluating commercial real estate. Our team is developing a tool that consists of such features as online DB, reporting, templates management, appraisal management, billing management, scheduling of any needed jobs, etc.
The main point is to increase project quality with such activities:
- Requirements and impact analysis.
- Test cases performing.
- Regression testing.
- Automation UI and API testing.
- Development test plan and process.
Already looks interesting? Awesome! Check out the benefits we prepared for you:
- Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
- Training and IT certification, corporate library
- Medical insurance, 33 paid days off in total
- Regular performance reviews
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world or in our offices (Mogilev, Kyiv, New Jersey), flexible schedule
- Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!