WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
Now we are opening an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing Jira Administrator.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Research and utilize industry best practices and standards for developer tools and productivityDevelop and maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels. Act as a domain expert for Atlassian suite.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- You have an expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- You are able to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- You are able to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA.
- You are able to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages.
- You are experienced in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, medical insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!