MOBYRIX is a growing product company that constantly works on developing and improving mobile apps in practically every important sphere of human life. Everyday we get positive feedback from users worldwide, which motivates us to do more, do better and create new products. Only this year, we’ve added 3 cool apps to our portfolio, which shows our result-oriented approach at work and a strong ability to turn great ideas into top-charting apps.
We’re currently looking for ASO Manager to lead the app store (ASO) optimization practice across our mobile apps with the goal of growing organic search traffic and attracting more loyal users. They will collaborate with inner User Acquisition, Product, and Analytics teams to advise on best practices, lead and assist in ASO initiatives.
- Develop best practices and lead the ASO efforts for new and existing apps;
- Test and report on hypotheses to improve CVR and organic installs;
- Promote ASO and be an advocate for resources needed;
- Work in close collaboration with the Product, User Acquisition, Analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, LTV, ROAS;
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date with competitor apps;
- Stay on top of the latest developments in ASO on the App Store and Google Play.
- 2-4 years experience with ASO;
- Previously planned & implemented App Store Optimization strategies for mobile apps of different different types achieving significant app user base growth;
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs;
- Very strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions, providing data reports analysis and case studies
- Experience with app store optimization and analytics tools and software (AppRadar, SensorTower, AppsFlyer etc.);
- Great command of English;
- Working in a highly professional team on various ambitious products;
- Endless possibilities to participate in the product development and bring your own vision that will matter;
- Favorable environment for your personal and professional growth;
- Comfortable and psychologically healthy workplace;
- Competitive USD-pegged salary;
- Free breakfast from creative catering that offers diverse dishes;
- 5 paid sick leaves;
- Free yoga classes right in the office;
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.