IDT is seeking inventive and motivated person to join the Technology Risk and Compliance team. In this role, you will be an active member of the Technology Risk & Compliance team helping to identify and reduce technology risks utilizing various techniques and working with multiple teams within technology to execute.
Technology Risk and Compliance helps ensure IDT remains compliant with relevant laws, regulations and best practices. We oversee technology risk strategy; governance, policies and standards; compliance monitoring and reporting; PCI compliance; ERM Tooling and generally where compliance and technology intercept. We are members of the Risk, Information Security & Compliance department and work closely with our Information Security colleagues.
As a tech risk and compliance analyst, you will:
Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
Develop and review company policies.
Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
Work with technology teams to identify risks
Work with technology teams to address identified issues
Help to build our GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) processes and tools
To thrive in this role, you are excited about and interested in learning more about enterprise architecture, tooling, and IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance. You are analytical and thorough in the identification and remediation of technology risks in our environment. You have a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts.
We would like to see:
- A passion for data.
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (English Level - C1).
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Experience with scripting languages, regular expressions or APIs is a plus.
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
- Regular team building events;
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick certificate required;
- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
- Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses;
- Competitive salary.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is part of IDT Corporation, which is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is the Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1300 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Join Our Team!