We have a unique opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join our Finance Department in our Minsk office to coordinate invoicing processes, revenue accounting, and document management. We are looking for a professional who will be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the payment process, plan and forecast AP Payment runs and advise on weekly projections;
- Receive and receipt all invoices, ensuring invoice validated & approved by the relevant manager;
- Manage new and existing suppliers; respond to their inquiries about payments and invoices
- Create Employee Expense claims in the Accounting system for payment;
- Coordinate the payroll process within the Payroll system, including the Employee data, regular Payruns, Adhoc Bonuses, and Commissions.
- Create and load payroll payment file to Bank Accounts for approval by Authorised signatories
- Coordinate submission of payroll data as required to local tax authorities and process any payroll journals as required into the Accounting System
- Produce annual Payroll Statements for Employees as required by local legislation
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the Management Team upon request;
- Handle queries related to accounts, support Finance and other departments in various activities.
- Higher Education (Accounting or Finance degree);
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in the finance or accounting field;
- A good understanding of the Accounts Payable and Payroll processes, practical knowledge would be a big advantage;
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel proficiency is a must);
- Working proficiency in English (both, spoken and written);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Capability to handle confidential information discretely;
- Remote Work opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture;
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap;
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs;
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment;
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave;
- Gifted Birthday Leave;
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement;
- Rewarding Compensation Package.
Dare to be different!